PHP was not build for long-running processes, something that event based systems require. How can we quickly build a scalable solution that has all the features we'd need to process millions of jobs and what might PHP community need to think about for PHP 7.* and beyond.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Demystifying Micro-Frontends (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Scaling Systems: Implementations that Grow (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)