Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Domain Driven Design is often misunderstood as something that advocates a lot of upfront design and at odds with the evolutionary design principles of test driven development. In this presentation, Gojko Adzic will talk about reconciling the two approaches and getting the best of both worlds, and how DDD ideas play a crucial role in behaviour driven development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- BDD From the Back of a Napkin (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- But What About the UI? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
DDD, TDD, BDD
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.