Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Ian Cooper shares his experiences of driving a project with DDD, to help you avoid his mistakes and capitalize on his successes. 18 months ago Ian and team began a new project committed to using the approach outlined in Domain Driven Design. They had revelations as the techniques reaped rich rewards. They had setbacks where we misunderstood. They shared confusion with others in the community..
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Driven Collaboration (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- But What About the UI? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
DDD Revelations and Misunderstandings: a report from the trenches
Polyglot Coding Architect in London, founder of #ldnug, speaker, tabletop gamer, geek. Tattooed, pierced, and bearded. The 'guv' on @BrighterCommand