Come join this month's Scrum Event where we will be looking at the Software Craftsmanship Manifesto and what this has taught Franziska Sauerwein!
Software Craftsmanship aims to raise the bar of Software Development. The Agile Manifesto has changed the industry and companies are improving their processes. Despite this, lots of projects fail or deliver poor quality.
People all over the world have signed the Software Craftsmanship Manifesto to show they believe in professionalism, technical excellence and personal responsibility. Working in this community has taught Franziska how to learn and teach, how to be humble and brave. She will share these insights and more.
Franziska will provide an introduction to the principles of Software Craftsmanship. Then she will share insights on her experiences with how software developers can improve themselves, their teams and their companies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Scrum Event & Franziska Sauerwein presents - Software Craftsmanship
Franziska has worked as a software developer and consultant for about five years in Germany and London. Her passions include Test Driven Development, Refactoring, XP techniques and high quality software development. She is always trying to improve her skills and share knowledge.