Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this Keynote talk, Phillip will first recap the multitude of exciting thing which happened in 2017, and then talk at length about why 2018 is going to an even better year for F#.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- State of F# within Microsoft’s Developer Division (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Keynote: Making a Case for Conceptual Integrity (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Crossing the River by Feeing the Stones (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Keynote: F# in 2018!
Phillip is a PM on the .NET team working on F# tooling, the F# language, F# documentation, and .NET project tooling for Visual Studio. Although he doesn't have much time to code, he still finds time to hang out with cool people on GitHub!