We've seen a massive increase in the number of disruptive technologies emerging over the past few years. New tools, new tech and a new workforce have all fuelled this: we're no longer designing for a single, lonely user, but for an array of globally interconnected people. As this scale changes, so must our design - circular is the new straight.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Algorithmic Art (in London on 29th August 2019)
- Keynote with Jo Franchetti (in London on 23rd September 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Independent Services, Throw Your Hands Up At Me (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keeping Subscribers Engaged in Your Design System (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)