Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There is nothing that is more full stack than an Electron app. Combining the power of NodeJS and a Chromium Browser, companies are delivering powerful applications that blur the line between the “web” and “thick clients”.
Join Kitson for this talk as he will cover an overview of Electron, the opportunities and challenges when developing an app on Electron and a live coding demonstration.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A workshop in PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and Service Workers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Overview of Electron: The Web is Everywhere - Intermediate