Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
"Do you spend too much time creating CRUD APIs? Let LoopBack handle the dirty work of CRUD and spend your time instead on what makes your APIs and data useful, interesting, and valuable to your users. In this lightning-speed lightning talk, you'll see how you can have a full CRUD API (with real data!) up and running in 15 minutes ... with time to spare. You'll never waste time on CRUDdy API tasks again. :)
(I think that developers spend too much time writing what should be boilerplate CRUD code and not enough time understanding their data and thinking about their users. So I love advocating for developers to use the [free, open-source] LoopBack API framework and get that time back so it can be put to better use.)"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)