AI and Deep Learning are becoming increasingly important to discussions around the Ethical use of Data in commercial and government applications. The presentation covers whereThe industry is heading with the technology and algorithms available.
We discuss the balance between customer and vendor value, the use cases good and bad and the implications of “democratising AI” (Ian Sharpe's former CEO Satya Nadella’s phrase). We also take a realistic look at concepts around Surveillance Capitalism, the rise of the Grey Sheep and go on to explore areas where the current technology is maturing or still has some way to go.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)