Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will explore a series of Jay's personal anecdotes that illustrate the key factors that explain data science success!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Q&A Pane (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
How can we predict a successful data science project?
Jay Liu has been analysing data for over 12 years, delivering insight to a diverse range of clients that include PR & creative agencies, insurers, retailers, financial services and legal firms.