Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Payment Request API is now supported across multiple browsers. For us, web developers, it can provide an easy way to launch an online checkout form, collecting users' payment and shipping details. For your users, it can provide a consistent, quick and secure checkout process across all supporting websites. Let's check (it) out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebXR: Introducing Mixed Reality and the Immersive Web (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Web Payments and the Future of Online Purchases - Beginner
Peter is a developer advocate in Samsung’s web browser team, helping fellow web developers to use up-and-coming web APIs and to make the most of the web platform. Previously he worked in technology R&D at an education company and as a tech lead at a national newspaper and two web development agencies.