Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Today things are significantly different - not only is JS standard in web development, but it has broken out of browsers and it's taking over new development frontiers.
TypeScript is taking JS up a notch. It's introducing a bunch of new concepts that JS doesn't have (at least for now).
The main question is: does it pay off to start writing TypeScript? If so, how would TypeScript play with existing JS code?
Join Milos in this talk as heexplores TypeScript features, as well as potential migration paths from JS to TS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AngularJs evolution - from heedless meddler to superheroic assistant (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Should You Move Up from JS to TypeScript and Why is the Answer Probably Yes? - Intermediate