Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Ben will be showing a variety of places where an understanding of binary data is useful in browsers - generating and processing images, videos, and audio and more.
You'll then discover some of the ways that these things can be put together: pushing data in & out of WebAudio nodes, down WebSocket connections and into graphical contexts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Ajax User Group Meetup: June Meetup (SkillsCast recorded in June 2013)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)