Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As humans we are inherently interested in performing music, but also in constructing and observing autonomous systems that generate music for us automatically. We’ve been building such systems throughout history, with everything from ancient garden ornaments to the latest innovations in artificial intelligence and deep learning.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks with Tero and Jamie (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- JUCE video processing module (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)