Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Gergely and learn how to do thread modelling for applications written in Node.js.
What is threat modelling?
Threat modelling in practice
Threat modelling Node.js applications
– HTTP Security headers
– What are timing attacks and how to defend against them
– Regex Denial of Service attacks and how to defend against them
– Monitoring insecure dependencies coming from npm
– CSRF attacks, how to defend against them
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Surviving Web Security (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Threat Modelling Node.js Applications - Intermediate
Software engineer, specialized in Node.js, now leading RisingStack, the Node.js company. Organiser of NodeConf Budapest and various meetups.