This session was not filmed.
The fields of machine learning and data science can appear intractable and overwhelming, often leaving newcomers at a loss for knowing where to begin. However, once you learn basic principles and workflows, you will see many opportunities where these techniques can help you in your projects. You can better understand your users, embed a recommendation engine into your application, or easily ship dashboards including statistical summaries and stunning visualizations.
After completing this workshop, you will have a solid understanding of what kind of problems they can approach by which techniques. Furthermore, you will have experience in conducting a full analysis from start to end, i.e., exploring, cleaning, transforming, and analyzing data with state-of-the-art techniques.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Monitoring and Analyzing User Behaviour - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Unleashing the Power of AI on projects; why we need to change culture (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)