Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Capgemini has recently adopted React Native for our client mobile projects. This talk will cover some of the challenges faced and the choices made, from choosing ‘the best’ routing library to deploying and updating their apps.
Richard will also include a comparison of React Native and alternative mobile solutions and the relative merits of each.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Diversify your Company: Providing Skills and Employment to People from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 16th - 18th September 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Lightning Talk: How Your Deployment Strategy Influences How People Code (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Lightning Talk: Using React Native to Create a Reusable Mobile App Architecture - Intermediate
Richard is Front End and Mobile Lead at Capgemini with responsibility for engineering quality and the adoption of appropriate technologies that can aid development and delivery.