Are you interested in learning how they use Firebase at Beeline? Join Chetan Padia who'll tell us more!
In this talk, we'll look at how we at Beeline set up Firebase Database real-time indexes and data aggregation with Firebase Functions and TypeScript, how we test them and how we use security rules to safely separate their logic!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Launching Beeline, a digital compass for your bike (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Causal inference and the data-fusion problem (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)