Are you interested in how to start with OOPSI? Join Jenny Martin and Pete Buckney for this month's BDD London!
OOPSI Mapping is a collaborative agile analysis and testing technique. It’s a mash up of Chris Matt’s Feature Injection and Matt Wynne’s Example Mapping. OOPSI is an outside-in process, standing for Outcome, Output, Process, Scenarios, Inputs. It gives our discovery activities some structure and helps us expertly navigate the quickest path to value. The OOPSI technique also helps us see the big picture and avoid user story hell. It joins up nicely with Impact Mapping, Story Mapping and Event Storming.
If you do it the other way round it ISPOO
In this highly participative hands-on workshop you’ll work through a case study using specification by example and BDD. We’ll examine the potential pitfalls and challenges of those approaches and then see if the OOPSI approach helps us navigate through them with greater confidence.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 16th - 18th March 2020)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Oopsi Mapping workshop
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.