Are you interested in learning more about Bayesian classifiers? Join Robert Hardy for this live code session where he'll be showing how a TDD approach can help you deliver quality code. Don't miss it!
In this live coding session Robert Hardy will code up a simple Bayesian classifier.
That in itself will be interesting to people unfamiliar with the principles behind a Bayesian classifier. However, Robert will also be showing how a TDD approach can help us deliver quality code that is likely to be easier for colleagues to understand and use.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Key Concepts in Statistical Inference (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Join Robert Hardy at TDD-ing a Bayesian Classifier
Robert Hardy is a full stack quant, with over 12 years of experience in the front office teams of major financial institutions. He has built professional portfolio management systems entirely from open source components. He experienced an epiphany when he was introduced to TDD, pair programming and Agile methods. Robert talks and blogs on topics related to software and mathematics, and with his diploma in painting and ceramics in hand he claims to even have some level of expertise in the Fine Arts.