Are you interested in learning more about Bayesian classifiers? Join Robert Hardy for this live code session where he'll be showing how a TDD approach can help you deliver quality code. Don't miss it!
In this live coding session Robert Hardy will code up a simple Bayesian classifier.
That in itself will be interesting to people unfamiliar with the principles behind a Bayesian classifier. However, Robert will also be showing how a TDD approach can help us deliver quality code that is likely to be easier for colleagues to understand and use.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Key Concepts in Statistical Inference (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: Is DevOps Still Relevant In A Cloud Native World? (Enterprise Edition) (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Join Robert Hardy at TDD-ing a Bayesian Classifier
Robert Hardy is a full stack quant, with over 12 years of experience in the front office teams of major financial institutions. He has built professional portfolio management systems entirely from open source components. He experienced an epiphany when he was introduced to TDD, pair programming and Agile methods. Robert talks and blogs on topics related to software and mathematics, and with his diploma in painting and ceramics in hand he claims to even have some level of expertise in the Fine Arts.