We are immensely proud to team up with Amazon and hold one of David Low's masterclasses in building Amazon Alexa skills for this month's Linuxing in London! If you've ever been interested in developing an Alexa skill, learning about artificial intelligence, Amazon lambda and the coding required, then this masterclass could be for you. Don't miss it!
In this evening with David Low, Amazon's Alexa Principal Evangelist, he will show the steps of the process from getting started, to creating an Alexa skill, through to submitting to the store.
These skills can be published to the Alexa App Store and used by millions of devices powered by Alexa.
Already, you can ask Alexa to hail you an Uber cab or order your favourite pizza from Just Eat.
During the evening, David will talk about why Amazon believes that voice is the future of user experience and provide an overview of the Alexa Engine. David will also demonstrate how to develop custom skills for Amazon Echo with the Alexa Software Development Kit (SDK) and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Bring a fully charged laptop;.
There will be only 45 places for this masterclass, but attendees must fulfil the above prerequisites.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 24th - 25th September 2018)
- droidcon London 2018 (in London on 25th - 26th October 2018)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 6th - 7th December 2018)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 27th February - 1st March 2019)