Are you feeling overwhelmed by Kubernetes networking? Join Tim Hockin for for this talk which covers both the basic topics and more advanced in Kubernetes networking!
Kubernetes networking can feel a bit overwhelming for some people. In this talk Tim will walk us from the basics to the more advanced topics in Kubernetes networking. Tim will explain some of the design decision which drove the networking architecture and much more. Check it out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)