Are you interested in learning how to take your coaching methods to the next level? Join Scrum Event and Kim Morgan for this month's event!
Kim Morgan will explore some of the key principles which make coaching more transformational than transactional.
These will include:
• How transformation occurs and how coaching should be more than just a “cosy chat” • The importance of high emotion and creativity in coaching
• Understanding the psychology of motivation – associating everyday behaviours with long-term outcomes
• The coach as an “Empathetic Provocateur” and the coach as an instrument of change
• Dynamic listening to ignite the mind
• Starting with the end in mind and presupposing success
There will be lots of opportunity for interaction, questions and to coach and be coached in this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Psychology of Coaching
Kim Morgan is Managing Director of Barefoot Coaching Ltd, one of the UK’s leading providers of coaching and coach training. Kim was one of the UK’s first executive business and personal coaches, who has pioneered and led University Accredited Coach Training Courses since 2001.