Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the rise of DevOps, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in Enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery for the business. When it comes to adopting containers in the enterprise, Security is the highest adoption barrier. Is your organization ready to address the security risks with containers for your DevOps environment?
In this presentation, you'll learn about:
- The top security risks with containers and how to manage theses risks at scale including Images, Builds, Registry, Deployment, Hosts, Network, Storage, APIs, Monitoring/Logging, Federation.
- How to make your Container enabled DevOps workflow more secure without slowing down your CI/CD pipeline
- Automating security vulnerability management and compliance checking for container images
Also, Chris will share with you a demo of Kubernetes managing the container image lifecycle, automating container security scans, and deployment strategies for security updates at scale including Canary, Blue/Green deployments and A/B testing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 25th - 27th June 2018)
- Kubernetes: Master Application Deployment and Scaling with Daniele Polencic (in London on 28th - 29th June 2018)
- ProgNET London 2018 (in London on 12th - 14th September 2018)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 24th - 25th September 2018)
A DevOps State of Mind: Continuous Security with Kubernetes
Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist for the Western US at Red Hat, has over 20 years of experience in IT and Software. Since joining Red Hat in 2005, Chris has been architecting solutions for strategic customers and partners with a focus on emerging technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and DevOps. He started his career at Intel in IT and Managed Hosting followed by leadership roles in services and sales engineering at Loudcloud and Linux startups. Chris holds a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.