Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Accessibility often isn’t a priority for companies as they grow, but if you don’t invest in it early it can become a knotty problem. In this talk Mallika will share how to break down a complex Android application to find low-hanging fixes as well as prioritizing larger improvements and investing in accessibility in the future. She will explore her experience growing grassroots support for accessibility improvements at Pinterest and both the moral and business value of improving it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Accessibility @ Scale
Mallika is an Android developer at Pinterest. Her main areas of focus are performance and accessibility. She leads the Android Accessibility initiative at Pinterest.