Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everybody is talking about AI and Machine Learning these days, but how would that work on your Android device? In this session, Erik will share with you how to apply the latest libraries and services to your Android application in order to make it smarter and provide a better user experience than your dumb competitors.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Bluetooth LE on Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
My app is smarter than your app
Erik is the author of "Android Programming: Pushing the limits" and a long time DroidCon speaker. He has worked on the inner details of the Android platform at Sony Mobile, hacked on the Android client for Spotify and is currently as a freelancing Android developer in Stockholm, Sweden. Erik has also been teaching software development, including Android programming, for both new and senior developers.