Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the release of Gradle 4.0, major new features never seen before have become available that allow for efficient development workflows and provide increased build performance by an order of magnitude, in particular for Android builds.
Etienne will explore the new Gradle features like Daemon-by-default, Composite Builds, Build Cache, and others. You will also learn how Gradle build scans help with gaining insights into your builds. All information and live demonstrations will be put into context on how they relate to Android development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gradle (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Keynote by Angela Yu on Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (in London on 25th July 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Revolutionary features in Gradle 4.0
Etienne works at Gradle Inc. as VP of Product Tooling. He has been working as a developer, architect, project manager, and CTO over the past 15 years.