Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Designing an elegant interface for developers to communicate with your Android app is crucial for building a mobile platform. Ty has been building mobile-focused developer platforms at Evernote, Twitter, and now Uber. In this talk, he'll walk you through many of the best practices that he has accumulated and you’ll find out how to allow third party developers to seamlessly interact with your users’ local data to shortcut more expensive server operations.
Ty will share topics such as how to include building single sign-on, surfacing your local databases, constructing well-defined Intent interfaces, using deep links, and binding services for programmatic communication. Ty will share with you how to create a well-defined interface in your app – if that’s something you want to know, don’t miss it!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)