Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Every developer working in a team of more than 2 person has experienced conflicts when merging, rebasing or cherry picking a commit. Resolving those conflicts is a tedious task and it's time for a change. Xavier will share with you a solution to merge smarter and not harder.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: What's The Fuzz With Unit Tests (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)