Have you ever wondered what differences Scrum and Kanban really have? Join this month's Scrum Event with Helen Meek who'll be looking at these differences and which one is the best to use! Don't miss it
• Have you ever wondered what the differences really are between the two?
• How do I even know what is the best to use?
Helen Meek is asked frequently about which is the best method to use, and from what she hears there is much confusion about the relationship between the two. There is also misunderstanding what Kanban really is.
So, if you are ready to interrogate the two methods, then this talk is for you! Helen will explore the two methods and break some of those myths.
Attendees will leave happy knowing what tools they have in their toolbox and when to use each one.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Angel Diaz-Maroto (CST) & Scrum Event Presents: What's next after Agile? Organizational Resilience (in London on 10th April 2019)
- Introduction to the Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) Framework (in London on 18th September 2019)
Scrum & Kanban – What’s the deal?
Helen is an outgoing and driven coach and trainer who is passionate about working with Individuals, teams and organisations on their road to agility. Helen has working with many varied organisations and teams in many different industries and brings this vast wealth of experience and knowledge to her training and coaching.