Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless is the most clickbaity title for an actually interesting thing. Despite the name, Serverless does not mean you’re not using a server, rather, the promise of Serverless is to no longer have to babysit a server. Scaling is done for you, you’re billed only for what you use.
In this Keynote, Sarah will share with you some key use cases for these functions within a Vue.js application: you’ll accept payments with stripe, you'll create your own Serverless API, you’ll gather geolocation data from Google Maps, and more!
You’ll make it all work with Vue and Nuxt seamlessly, simplifying how to leverage this paradigm to be a workhorse for your application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Making a Case for Conceptual Integrity (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Keynote: Serverless Functions and Vue.js
Sarah is an award-winning Speaker, Consultant, and Staff Writer at CSS-Tricks. Sarah is also the co-founder of Web Animation Workshops, with Val Head. She’s the author of SVG Animations from O’Reilly and has given a Frontend Masters workshop on Advanced SVG Animations. Sarah is formerly Manager of UX Design & Engineering at Trulia (Zillow).