This session was not filmed.
Are you interested in beating Swift puzzles to help keep your skills sharp? Don't miss this month's Dojo Puzzle evening where you'll be facing from head-scratching coding problems!
At this month's Swift London, we have a special Dojo puzzle created by Hotels.com's Maciej Matyjas! Come along to be a part of it, but remember your laptops!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pillarisation: modular architecture at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Swift Dojo Puzzle
Maciej Matyjas currently leads mobile development at Hotels.com, an Expedia company. He has over a decade of experience building mobile apps and services on everything from the original Palm Pilot to the latest and greatest unreleased devices.