Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modern microservices architectures are awesome for developers, but the demands it places upon the network are also greatly increased - it needs to scale further, be more dynamic, and more finely secured. Matt will share how these complex meshes of services can be connected simply, while maintaining the security needed to protect your users and data.
You will learn about evolving overlay / underlay requirements, the newly GA in Kubernetes 1.7 v1 NetworkPolicy API, and how Istio complements and can automate elements of your container network.
Matt will look at examples from real world user case studies and a live demo, sharing how anyone - not just network geeks - can easily manage, secure and scale their Kubernetes network.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)