Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modern microservices architectures are awesome for developers, but the demands it places upon the network are also greatly increased - it needs to scale further, be more dynamic, and more finely secured. Matt will share how these complex meshes of services can be connected simply, while maintaining the security needed to protect your users and data.
You will learn about evolving overlay / underlay requirements, the newly GA in Kubernetes 1.7 v1 NetworkPolicy API, and how Istio complements and can automate elements of your container network.
Matt will look at examples from real world user case studies and a live demo, sharing how anyone - not just network geeks - can easily manage, secure and scale their Kubernetes network.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- It's Not Too Late To Learn About Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)