Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Breaking down your monolith into microservices — or starting fresh with a microservice architecture on a new project — is only half the battle. The next step is making your containerized microservice application fault tolerant and highly available, but how do you get there? How do you go from your local development machine to a production-grade cluster? See how container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and Swarm can be essential assets for your production workloads, and learn how to replace bottlenecks and single points of failure with highly available, scalable microservice deployments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: The Container Shame Spiral (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)