Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Amazing UX, delighting UI, wonderful performance.. You already know what to do in order to make users love your app when using it. But as app session lasts around 5 minutes, there’s a large portion of the day where your app is not being used. When your app is sound asleep what can you do to remind your users that your app is the best?
Britt will explore how to make your app pop and shine, even when is not on the foreground, and increase retention dramatically! Brand new Android O features, notifications, shortcuts, animated launcher icons.. Your app won’t be sleeping for long ;)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Applications Should Be For Everyone. It's In Your Hands (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
When Your App’s Asleep
Britt is a Developer Advocate at Nexmo, mainly focusing on the Android technology and communities. In the past, she led the mobile teams of various startup companies in Israel, the “Startup Nation”. Passionate about developers and startup communities, Britt is a Google Developer Experts, a worldwide public speaker, and leader of Women Techmakers Israel community.