Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Amazing UX, delighting UI, wonderful performance.. You already know what to do in order to make users love your app when using it. But as app session lasts around 5 minutes, there’s a large portion of the day where your app is not being used. When your app is sound asleep what can you do to remind your users that your app is the best?
Britt will explore how to make your app pop and shine, even when is not on the foreground, and increase retention dramatically! Brand new Android O features, notifications, shortcuts, animated launcher icons.. Your app won’t be sleeping for long ;)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Applications Should Be For Everyone. It's In Your Hands (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
When Your App’s Asleep
Britt Barak is a part of the developer relations team at Nexmo, where she leads the developer experience of Nexmo's programmable conversation SDKs. In the past, she led the mobile engineering teams of various startup companies in Israel, the “Startup Nation”. Britt is a Google Developer Expert, a worldwide public speaker, who is passionate about developers and startup communities, and promotes diversity in tech.