Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Android apps are fun to dogfood but sometimes complex to configure for testers. To be developed fast, apps need internal builds that don't rely on server teams. To test effectively, internal testers need options to force edge cases and navigate quickly.
To receive feedback, developers need to provide discoverable options to send reports. Tools like Dagger and Gradle build variants have made these wishes a reality for many, and Eric will also dig into how everyone can retrofit existing projects to be quickly configurable.
Eric will cover creative ways to get runtime bindings and debug options up and running in Android apps, old and new.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Permissions: Changes that benefit users and devs! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)