Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. The reality of the 10x developer myth is just that - it’s just developers who master their environment. The truth is we can become massively more productive by using what’s readily available and merely a few google searches away.
In this talk you will learn how to become a better developer by mastering our development environment and the universe of tools at our disposal. From the hidden depths of Android Studio and Gradle to the wide open fields of awesome open source utilities and services that border on magical.
How well do You know your tools?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10-ish things about Android library development with Zan Markan (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)