Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this Keynote talk you will learn about two things, both related to simplicity.
1 - Mel will describe the twelve attributes of “hands-on, modeless-workflow” application development, and he will illustrate these attributes using a wiring tool to build two applications without code.
2 - Then he will share with you how the common Domain-Application-Presentation three-layer model clears a large space for non-programmer business stakeholders to contribute importantly to building prototypes as part of the application definition process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)