Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this Keynote talk you will learn about two things, both related to simplicity.
1 - Mel will describe the twelve attributes of “hands-on, modeless-workflow” application development, and he will illustrate these attributes using a wiring tool to build two applications without code.
2 - Then he will share with you how the common Domain-Application-Presentation three-layer model clears a large space for non-programmer business stakeholders to contribute importantly to building prototypes as part of the application definition process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- 2 Presentations: DevOps Patterns and Antipatterns & Best Practice Application Delivery (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Keynote by Burr Sutter on Kubernetes Native Java with Quarkus (in London on 16th January 2020)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)