Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Cocoa AMF is an Objective-C framework that allows developers to build iPhone and iPad applications that leverage the functionality of service layers based on BlazeDS and LiveCycle. We’ll look at the options for integrating enterprise iPhone applications in the new Flash-free world and some of the important services that LiveCycle offers iPhone developers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Privacy Engineering for the World of Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
An Introduction to the Cocoa AMF Framework.
Graeme Harker is currently the RIA Practice Manager at Rule Financial Ltd. (http://www.rulefinancial.com), a technology consulting company firm specializing in complex systems development for investment banks and hedge funds. Graeme has led the devel