Are you interested in building apps with GraphQL? Gerard Sans will be showing us in real time how to make a Q&A app!
Everyone is excited about Subscriptions, the new real-time GraphQL feature. In this talk we are going to cover the full Subscriptions stack and share our learnings while building HandsUp the OSS real-time voting app used at GraphQL Europe!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Angular State Management on Steroids Using ngrx (v4+) - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL