Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What's up with Android Wear? What are the new developer tools available to developers? How has the best practice evolved?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Get Ready for Android Wear 2.0 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
What's really new in Android Wear
Aga works on the Android Wear System UI team in London, where she leads the Wearable Support Library components effort. She has previously worked on the Android mobile client for Google Maps and is one of the founding engineers of the Cultural Institute mobile platform. Aga holds a first-class MEng degree in Computer Science from Imperial College, London.
Hoi is a subject matter expert at Google for Wearables and Internet Of Things (IoT). He previously worked on Google Cast where he was part of the launch team for both the Google Cast SDK and Chromecast in Europe.