Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
My daughter always asks me what my job is. Working with computers -- this has been the answer for long time. She's caught a glimpse of a story map on the wall of my room and asked what that was. I had to explain to her that before making a software, we need to understand better what it will be used for. "These colored cards help to explore and discover the expected behavior", I said, but she started laughing and replied: "Daddy, you are kidding me! Computers don't need to be discovered!" and ran away.
In this session you can learn how you can become a better discoverer and what kind of BDD practices can help your team to explore the expected behavior. Gaspar will share with you how rules and examples can help your navigation, how to make and use an example map to find your target and how to make structured conversations with other discoverers in your expedition team in order to use each other's strength the best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Track Lead: Continuous Behavior – BDD in Continuous Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: A Holistic Approach to Data Analytics and BI (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)