Are you interested in learning how the decision management of a Boeing 787 Dreamliner Pilot can help a developer? Check out this talk by Clifford Agius to find out more!
This talk explores Clifford's experience as a Boeing 787 Dreamliner Pilot and the critical decision management skills required therein.
As an Airline pilot, you may be required to make a decision often quickly to react to a situation as it presents itself and you will discover a way to achieve this called TDODAR. This model ensures that you achieve a safe outcome for all on board and Clifford often finds himself using the same model when facing a problem whilst wearing his Dev hat and it's yet to fail him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pilot Decision Management - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)