Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Kris Nova shares years of experience with managing cloud native infrastructure with Kubernetes. In this keynote you will learn about declarative infrastructure, the work being driven in upstream Kubernetes by Heptio and Google, and the philosophy behind the new hero in creating a mutating Kubernetes clusters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Cloud Native July (in London on 3rd July 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Keynote: Declarative Infrastructure with Kubernetes
Kris Nova is a senior developer advocate at VMware focusing on containers, infrastructure, and Kubernetes. Kris is also an ambassador for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. Previously, she was a developer advocate and an engineer on Kubernetes at Heptio, and spent time working on Kubernetes in Azure at Microsoft. Nova has a deep technical background in the Go programming language and has authored many successful open source tools in Go. She is a Kubernetes maintainer and the creator of kubicorn, a successful Kubernetes infrastructure management tool. Nova organizes a special interest group in Kubernetes and is a leader in the community. She understands the grievances with running cloud-native infrastructure via a distributed cloud-native application and recently authored an O’Reilly book on the topic, Cloud Native Infrastructure. Kris lives in Seattle and spends her free time climbing mountains.