Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Application architecture defines the way we develop, test, scale and maintain our application. Good architecture allows you to easily adopt to constantly changing requirements and protects you from breaking existing functionalities. In this talk Igor will introduce the concept of Clean Architecture, discuss its benefits and help you understand how Clean Architecture fits into Android application development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Offline Logging Out on Android (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)