Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- XDA Labs: Community-driven App Distribution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Open Source and Building Communities
Jeremy is the Developer & Community Relations Manager at XDA Developers, the largest mobile community in the world with over 7 million members. In his role he helps OEMs and Developers engage with the mobile community to implement their product in a way which fosters trust and loyalty. His passions are his wife and kids, coffee, and all things tech.