Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Those trendy, flashy and allusive Android devices in your pockets have allowed you to solve numerous problems but at the same time, introduced an indefinite amount of security related threats. Currently there is a large number of Android users who find themselves in an exciting yet hostile environment that without mobile devices, life would become tougher in many aspects.
This Android environment that you find yourself in is not new so why are you still worrying about mobile security? Hackers are constantly using multiple tools, techniques and targets to achieve their goals. Perhaps a hacker narrative describing how Android targets are exploited and defended may provide some insight into where you currently are, how you got here and where you are going so that you can worry less and Android more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hunting Android Malware (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- TBA: Top Secret Cloud-Native Security Lessons (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)