For the November meetup, we’re being joined by Niraj Patel, a JBoss Solutions expert. He will be speaking about polyglot microservices on OpenShift Container Platform, and demonstrating how to build them. Check it out!
Following an overview of OpenShift Container Platform and the general principles of microservices, Niraj will discuss Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes (RHOAR), and their importance. The presentation will conclude with a demo from Niraj, illustrating how to build polyglot microservices on OpenShift. For this demonstration you will need a smart phone with you for browsing URLs, and whilst it is not mandatory to bring a laptop, please feel free to bring one if you would like.
Also attending will be Brian Randell, a JBoss specialist with extensive experience of DevOps, Unified Communications and Collaboration Technologies. He will be available throughout the evening to chat with attendees and answer any questions. You can read some of his blogs here
18:30 Meet at Skills Matter for a beer at the bar
18:40 Introduction of speaker
18:45 Presentation – “Polyglot microservices on OpenShift Container Platform”
19:30 Refreshment break
19:40 Demonstration - “Polyglot microservices on OpenShift Container Platform”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Polyglot Microservices on OpenShift Container Platform
Niraj is a Solution Architect at Red Hat based in United Kingdom and Ireland with focus on Middleware technology. He has extensive experience in range of Middleware technologies including but not limited to integration solutions, application platforms, business process automation, rules management and mobile solutions offered by Red Hat.