Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk Dr Lukasz K Bonenberg will share with you what is the difference between android.gms.location and android.location libraries, the advantages and disadvantages of using android.location, why GNSS community is so excited about android.location and what additional GNSS knowledge you need to have to enable the functionality. You will also learn about what information is already available from Google and European GNSS Agency (GSA).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lessons learned building .NET client libraries for Google Cloud Platform (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
android.location - A Tool for Developers or GPS Researchers?
Dr Lukasz K Bonenberg, is a Senior Experimental Officer at the University of Nottingham (Nottingham Geospatial Institute), working on low-cost navigation, sensor fusion and data analysis. He is the co-author of a GSA white paper, discussing Android RAW measurements, to be published end of October.