Angular Labs is back! Don't miss the return of this meetup.
In this talk we'll cover the current best practices around creating robust, reusable libraries out of code in our Angular apps, which we then publish and consume via NPM.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Intro to ASTs (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Shhhh! Can't you see this is a(n Angular) library?
James loves empowering other developers to do their best work. He does this through building tools (he is a member of the ESLint, Babel and Prettier teams and a TypeScript evangelist) and through speaking and training across Europe. He has published almost 10 hours of free and premium courses on typescriptcourses.com